Skip links

eligibility criteria

  • In some cases, you may be eligible to apply for a pre-removal risk assessment (PRRA) if you’re being removed from Canada.

  • If you’re eligible, a CBSA officer will give you an application form and instruction guide. You’ll be able to apply for a PRRA

  • a letter to explain the risk you would face if you leave Canada
  • documents or evidence to demonstrate that risk