GET A UAE GOLDEN VISA THROUGH A SEAMLESS APPLICATION PROCESS
Instead of the usual two-year residence visa, the long-term residence visa permits residency for five (silver visa) or 10 (golden visa) years. Additionally, the new approach will make it possible for foreigners to live, work, and study in the UAE without having a national sponsor or a 100% stake in their company’s mainland operations.
Eligibility for a Golden Visa (10-year)
The following categories are eligible to apply for UAE 10-year residence visa.
Specialized talents and researchers
The investment can take a lot of different types, such as:
- A deposit of at least AED 10 million in a domestic investment fund
- Establishing a business in the United Arab Emirates with a minimum capital of AED 10 million
- Collaborating in a new or existing business that has shares worth at least AED 10 million
- Having a total investment of at least AED 10 million in all the categories mentioned, provided that the percentage of the total investment that is spent on things other than real estate is at least 60%.
The following conditions must be met in order to get a visa:
- First, no loans may be made for the invested amount.
- Second, the investment should be maintained for a minimum of three years.
- Third, there should be up to AED 10 million in financial solvency.
In order for Visa to integrate business partners, each partner must contribute AED 10 million. The spouse and children are eligible for a long-term visa, along with one executive director and one advisor. International investors are eligible to apply for a multiple-entry grant for six months.
Main Criteria for Applying for an Investor Golden Visa:
- Audit Reports for last 2 years
- Last 6-month Bank Statements
- Real Estate License, If Applicable.
Specialized talents and researchers
This category includes those with specific skills and researchers in the sciences, such as scientists, doctors, specialists, inventors, and cultural and artistic creators. The perks of the visa also apply to the spouse and kids. A valid job contract in a prioritised specialty field in the UAE is required for each of these categories.
In order to obtain a visa, the following requirements must be met:
- A valuable patent must be obtained by inventors, which boosts the economy of the UAE. The Ministry of Economy should therefore support patents.
- Patents or scientific research that has been published in a renowned journal should be used to support exceptional abilities.
- The scientists must receive the endorsement of the Emirates Scientists Council or recipients of the Mohammed Bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence.
The artists and cultural producers require accreditation from the Ministry of Culture and Knowledge Development.
Executives should either be the founders of a well-known, globally renowned organization or hold positions of high academic performance.
At least two of the following requirements should be met by doctors and specialists:
- A Ph.D. from one of the top 500 colleges in the world
- A recognition certificate or award for the applicant’s work in the field
- Strong scientific research contribution in the relevant sector of activity
- Scientific books or essays in prestigious journals in the relevant sector of work
- Participation in a field-related association
- A Ph. D. and ten years of professional experience in his field
- A focus on areas that are important to the UAE.
Latest Information about Golden Visa ( 10-Year)
UAE Golden Visa for Global Coders
UAE Issues Golden Visas to 100,000 Coders, including Residents and Non-Residents. Coders of all ages and nationalities, including eminent professionals and talents who have succeeded in a variety of coding fields, are eligible to apply for the UAE Golden Visa.
UAE Golden Visa for High School Graduates
Outstanding high school graduates and their families will be given Golden Visas for ten years, the UAE government has announced. The candidate’s high school grade must have been at least 95%.
UAE Golden Visa for Doctors
Doctors with a license from the UAE Health Department may now apply for a 10-year golden visa, according to the UAE. All physicians certified by the UAE’s health regulatory agencies may apply for the Golden Visa between July 2021 and September 2022.
Humanitarian Aid Workers
Charity and humanitarian aid workers in the UAE are now eligible for the UAE Golden Visa.
- Between July 2021 and September 2022, all doctors licensed by the UAE health regulatory bodies can apply for the Golden Visa.
Ph.D. degree holders:
- Professionals with a Ph.D. will be eligible for the Golden Visa under the law.
- Inventors can apply for a golden visa in the UAE, but they must first get a patent of value, which adds to the UAE’s economy. The Ministry of Economy must approve patents.
- Creative people in culture and art are eligible to apply for a Golden Visa. The Ministry of Culture and Knowledge Development must accredit cultural and artistic individuals. The Ministry of Culture and Knowledge Development must accredit cultural and artistic individuals.
- The golden Visa is available to foreign investors who have invested Dh10 million or more.
Engineers from different fields are also eligible for a 10-year visa. They are as follows.
- Epidemiology and Virology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
Highly qualified individuals:
- Highly skilled persons with a GPA of 3.8 or higher from accredited universities are eligible for a 10-year visa in the UAE.
- This category contains scientists and researchers who are experts in their fields.
- This includes Students with a minimum grade of 95% in public and private secondary schools
The Golden Visa is available to executive directors who have a certified degree from the university, a minimum salary of AED 50,000, and a minimum of 5 years of work experience
UAE grants Golden Visas to 100000 Resident, Non-Resident Coders. Distinguished experts and talents who have achieved success in various coding areas; those who work for pioneering International Technological Companies; and graduates of;
- Software engineering
- Hardware engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Computer engineering
- Big data
- Information technology
- Artificial intelligence
- Data Science