The “professional migration” in US is the US government, according to the laws of the United States, it allows any qualified talents in the US labour market to apply for the legal permanent residency of the United States through the qualification of technology or special talents. # according to U.S. immigration law, immigration occupation is divided into five categories. And EB-3 is the third priority of professional migration:
EB3 visas are split into three categories:
- EB-3(A): This category is for ’professional workers’ with a U.S. bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree and with a job offer from a U.S. company.
- EB-3(B): This category is for ’skilled workers’ for positions that require at least two years of training or experience and with a job offer from a U.S. company.
- EB-3(C): This category is for ’unskilled workers’ for positions that require less than two years training or experience and with a job offer from a U.S. company.
- Powerful employers, processed depends on the ability of employers
- Easy requirements, simple documents and no assets requirements
- High success rate. Whole family immigration under one person’s application
- Landing as permanent resident
- Free public education
Transparent process, can track by the file number on the immigration official website at any time