Skip links

Work Permit Poland


Main Cities in Poland

Types of Work Visas in Poland

Poland is a member of the European Union (EU), citizens of EU member states do not need a permit to work in Poland. Other then EU Citizens other individuals will need a visa to stay in the country as well as a permit to work.
Non-EU citizens seeking entry into Poland for Work Permit purposes, types of visas available are as follows:
  • Work Permit (Type A):This permit is required for foreign individuals who work for a Polish employer.
  • Work Permit (Type C or E): This permit is available for those sent to work in Poland through an intracompany transfer.
  • Business visa (Schengen Visa C or D)
  • Freelance/entrepreneur visa

Requirements to Obtain Poland Work Visas

  • The employer must provide several documents to obtain a work permit on behalf of a foreign employee. These documents include:
  • A completed application form
  • Evidence of payment of application fees
  • Confirmation of the legal status of the employer from the National Court Register
  • Current records of the employer’s economic activity
  • Copies of the applicant’s passport pages with relevant travel information
  • Evidence that the applicant has health insurance
  • A deed for the company
  • A copy of a statement regarding profits or losses sustained by the employer
  • A copy of a contract in accordance with the service being provided in Poland